Wauneta Public Library adds new titles, plans events
The Wauneta Public Library recently added new titles to its shelves, all available for checkout by library patrons.
• “The Award” by D. Steele
• “The Sleeping Beauty Killer” by M.H. Clark
• “Two By Two” by N. Sparks
• “Three Days in January” (Dwight Eisenhower’s Final Mission) by Bret Baier
• “Killing the Rising Sun” by Bill O’Reilly
• “A Deadly Stitch” by S. Sleeman
• “Strands of Fate” by L. Kozar
• “A Fitting Conclusion” by E. Thomas
• “Loom and Doom” by S. Sleeman
Junior high books
• “Looking for Alaska” by J. Green
Large print books
• “Wild Montana Skier” by S. Warren
• “The Great Zoo of China” (thriller) by M. Reilly
• “Twelve Days” by M. Berenson
• “Night Watch” (thriller) by I. Johansen
• “Eyes Only” by F. Michaels
• “In Plain Sight” by F. Michaels
• “The Hunting of Tom Horn” by W. Henry
• “Dark Matter” by B. Crouch
Upcoming library events
Last summer’s survey of the community, community members asked for more activities. In the spirit of fulfilling that request, the library has begun scheduling more events for the community.
The next event will be a Tai Chi/Qi Gong class held on Thursday nights throughout February at the library. The class starts tonight, Feb. 2.
Those interested in attending the class, which is co-sponsored by Mid-Plains Community College Imperial Campus, may call the college at 308-882-5972. The class fee is $65.
To read the full story, subscribe to the e-edition online or call the Breeze at 308-394-5389 to subscribe to the print edition.