|Hospital Foundation gearing up for annual golf benefit|
|Written by Wauneta Breeze|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 21:14|
The Chase County Hospital Foundation is in the final stages of preparation for the fourth annual Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit to be held on June 25 at the Enders Lake Golf Course.
Proceeds generated by this annual event go to support programs at Chase County Community Hospital and Clinics.
A silent auction will be held in conjunction with the benefit. Featured auction items so far include:
Wendi Nordhausen and Barry Marshall of Chase County Community Hospital show off the Premium Nike golf club set that will be one of the items in the silent auction which accompanies the Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit. Make sure to register for the fourth annual outing, which is now less than 10 days away. (Courtesy Photo)
• Set of Nike golf irons, driver, hybrid clubs and bags with a retail value of $1,350, sponsored by Harchelroad Motors
• Southwest Nebraska Golf Package including 18 holes of golf for two plus cart at the following courses—Enders Lake Golf Course, Iron Eagle Course in North Platte, West Winds Course in Ogallala and Heritage Hills Course in McCook
• Introductory Chiropractic Package sponsored by Weiss Chiropractic and Acupuncture
• Summer Lawn Care Package sponsored by Longhorn Lawn Service
• Custom Landscape Drawing and $100 worth of plants sponsored by Holiday Farms Greenhouse & Lawn Service
• Chase County Fair Package including two tickets to both Friday and Saturday night concerts, two mega ride passes, two tickets to the demolition derby and two VIP passes.
The general public is invited to bid on these items in advance of the golf benefit. Individuals not attending the golf benefit who wish to bid on these items must place there bid by 2 p.m. on Friday, June 24.
Bidding will also take place during the day of the golf benefit on June 25, however bids on that day must be placed in person at Enders Lake Golf Course.
This year’s event features new hole-in-one prizes. One lucky golfer will have the opportunity to shoot for a million dollar hole-in-one prize.
All registered golfers will have a chance at several hole-in-one prizes including $10,000 cash prize, premium golf equipment, premium electronic equipment, two airline tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S. and a golf-cart sponsored by Imperial Country Ford.
The Slice Fore Life Golf Benefit is a four-person scramble and still has spots open for several teams. Cost per individual is $75 or $300 per team.
Each golfer will receive 18 holes of golf, prime rib dinner and appreciation gifts. There will also be flight prizes and flag prizes.
To register for the golf outing, contact Randy Vlasin at 308-882-7379, or go to www.chasecountyhospital.com and select the Slife Fore Life Golf link to download a registration form.